The Langham Huntington Film Tour
My Valley Pass is proud to present a film tour of the historic The Langham Huntington, Pasadena.
Join filming locations explorer Jared Cowan as he guides you on a 90-minute walking tour of the hotel and grounds while learning about the many films and television shows that incorporated the location into their productions. From Saving Mr. Banks to American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace, there's something for everyone on this very special tour of one of L.A.'s most magnificent filming locations.
- Our film tour can accommodate private groups of up to ten (10) guests.
- Tour reservations must be made no later than 48 hours in advance of the requested tour date and time.
- At the tour's conclusion, each guest will receive an individually boxed selection of sweet treats from our talented pastry team and sparkling lemonade.
Click here to view My Valley Pass' video about the tour!
Priced at $65 per person.
To book your tour, please contact Jared at (818) 970-9515 or email@example.com.
About the Tour Guide:
Jared Cowan is a journalist and photographer who has also written extensively on the subject of filming locations for various publications including Los Angeles Magazine, L.A. TACO, and LA Weekly. He leads popular film tours of the San Fernando Valley and Pasadena. His podcast, On Location with Jared Cowan, in which he interviews filmmakers on-site at the locations from their movies, can be found on iTunes, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud.
For more information about The Langham Huntington, Pasadena's commitment to safety and well-being, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
*Things To Know:
- Scheduling is based on tour guide's availability and other hotel functions. Advance reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours prior.
- Tours can accommodate groups of two (2) to ten (10) guests.
- Per City of Pasadena Health Department guidance, guests who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear a mask while at the hotel. Unvaccinated guests and visitors must wear a face mask while in any indoor public area of the hotel.
- Please arrive a few minutes early. The tour will depart promptly from the hotel lobby at your scheduled time.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress weather-appropriate, as we do explore interior and exterior areas of the property. We will still be able to conduct the tour from under cover if we are experiencing inclement weather on the day of the tour.
- The tour does involve climbing and descending some stairs. (Elevators are also available).
- The tour is handicap accessible.
- Valet Parking for non-hotel guests will be available at a discounted rate of $10 per car, with validation. (Price subject to change).
- Tea treats and beverages are included in tour price.
- No refunds once booked.